If you need help getting files from Download.com, the following page contains tips for resolving common download problems, where to save your files, search tips, and advice on installing your software:
For further assistance, please send us a report by filling out the form on the following page:
In the "Description" section of the form, please be sure to include all of the following information:
1. A link to one or more specific Download.com pages from which you tried to download when you encountered this issue
2. What operating system you are running
3. What browser and which version you used to download
4. What country you are located in
5. What is happening when you try to download (i.e. a specific error message or particular unexpected behavior you are seeing)
When you are done filling out the form, click the "Submit" button. You will receive an automated confirmation email right away, and a message from our support team will follow, usually within 24 business hours.
For future reference, you may access the support contact form, and our FAQ section, by clicking the "Download Help Center" link at the very bottom of any Download.com web page (in the "More" column there). From any FAQ page, just click the "Submit a Question" link in the upper right corner to go to the contact form.
I can't download Calibre or Libre Office.....when I click on the download button, it takes me to the next page (where normally I can save the program to my pc), but I get gibberish all over the page....no download.
what's up? can this be corrected??