I see many good answers on this board and wanted to seek some assistance. I currently have a H320 which works great (had to replace the battery, which is common, but otherwise it is great), but my library has expanded since its purchase.
I love the iRiver for one major feature - its folder based management system. I like the fact that whatever I call the folder in windows will translate to the MP3 player.
However, I am experiencing difficulty in finding another such player.
Can someone provide candidates?
Here are my needs/specs:
1. All I need is a MP3 player. FM is nice, but not necessary. Don't care about recording.
2. MUST have folder based categorization just like my iRiver.
3. At least 30GB, although I prefer 40Gb and above
4. Similar in size or smaller than the iRiver (which eliminates Archos)
5. No need for video, although I'll take it as an extra.
Would the Toshiba MEG-F40S fit the criteria? How about the next gen gigabeat?
Thanks in advance for the responses
Your favorite shows are back!
Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!