Question

Can I rewrite Menu of DECT phone?

Can I use my DECT6 phone as a door intercomm? My plan is to fix one out of 4 handsets at the door so that the visitor can press a single button at the door to call any one of the remaining 3 phones inside the house. Presently it can be done by selecting on screen " Menu/INT/handset ID". Which is not practical. Can I create a dedicated key for intercomm without going thro' Menu. Can any one enlighten me?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Can I rewrite Menu of DECT phone?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Can I rewrite Menu of DECT phone?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Re: reprogramming phone

I don't think that is possible. What does the user manual say? What is the model number?

Kees

- Collapse -
It is KX TG 6524SK

The phone is a Panasonic DECT6 plus wireless 4 handset model KX-TG 6524 SK. I read some where that if you know the service code buttons you can punch them on the phone keys and acess flash / eprom memory to alter the Menu sequence on the handset I wish to change. Can somebody give me this code?

CNET Forums