SONY alpha A580
CANON EOS 600D (t3i)
NIKON D5100
I m confused between these 3 cameras.
Which is the best camera..?

Discussion is locked
Shwetha Sunil has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Follow
Reply to: Can any one tel me which camera is gud.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Can any one tel me which camera is gud.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

Best Answer

- Collapse -
Preference

There is no best; they are all good cameras. Choosing one over another comes down to preference. Look through the viewfinder. press the buttons, move the dials and knobs. You should choose one based on how it feels in your hands and on which one has controls that you find easy to find and use when you step beyond Auto mode.

- Collapse -
thanks..

this ans worked out wel.

- Collapse -
Answer
RESOLVED QUESTION Can any one tel me which camera is gud. by

You can do some comparison you like in snapsort.com to find out which camera is better for you to choose.

CNET Forums