Question

C270 Logitech Webcam

So whenever I plug my Webcam into my PC mic gets recognized but webcam don't, works on my dad's machine and my previous PC but not on my current one, I remember it working on Windows 10 on my old pc as well so it's nothing to do with system I think.
This is the message I recieve:

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 2Cool

Access is denied.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: C270 Logitech Webcam
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: C270 Logitech Webcam
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
This is how things are today with Windows.
- Collapse -
Windows 10 Updated

Updating to 1709 Creators Update fixed the camera issue and camera is working perfectly fine! Happy
Sir as I know you're moderator is there currently any tweaking guide for 1709 update? Thanks in advance.

- Collapse -
Sorry no but why.

CNET Forums

Forum Info