How can we fight the TWiT army when the majority of us are part of that as well? Can we fight the RIAA, the MPAA, and senators who don't know anything about technology but insist on making laws about it any way instead? I, for one, would find that a more fulfilling victory.
Being a rocket scientist, I've written the master plan for the Buzztown Air and Space Command (BASC).
The Master Plan:
1. Organize and elect a leader- myself of course
2. Start making technology: rockets, satellites, ships: all heavily DRM'ed so that only we can use them.
3. Scare Mahalo users into joining us, we might need Veronica
4. Ally with Revision3/Digg users, their users are fanatical (as shown in Tom's Top 5 Fanboys)
5. Recruit 4Chan- we'll need some WMD's (Weapons of Meme Destruction) and they know how to create them
6. Go to war with the TWiT Army
8. Profit and sleep on beds of money like Tom