General discussion

Buzz Out Loud "Barry White" style?

Anyone else notice this? Did the world slow down?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Buzz Out Loud "Barry White" style?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Buzz Out Loud "Barry White" style?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Say what now?
- Collapse -
yeah

veronica sounds like a guy! (no offence)

- Collapse -
um.

i'm listening to it now from home, and i sound the same.

- Collapse -
Not on iTunes

It seems to be fine on iTunes, however the podcast on the BOL page seems really slow. Just listen to the theme music. I'm not sure about others than iTunes. I'm guessing it's just some glitch that only apllies to the BOL page.

- Collapse -
WOW

I sound freakish. What's up with that V?

- Collapse -
Might be...

...an artifact fo whatever bitrate you're encoding at.

Might want to experiment with different bitrates.

Scott

- Collapse -
Sounds like someone set the speed on that 45 down to 33 ...

... Imagine what it would sound like on 78. Grin

-Terry

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) chipmunk Buzz Out loud
- Collapse -
i think

that someone else using the editing software changed the bitrate on me when i wasn't looking. it sounded fine to me when i listened in itunes! i wish we had our OWN studio.

V

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Thats hilarious!

CNET Forums