Resolved Question

Building up perfect PC

Hello fellas,

I'm curious, what would be your best built?
I need it for Games/3D Graphics and so on.
Also, would be great if you sum up and write at the end of your post how much would it cost.

I'm talking about real BEAST!

Waiting for your replies Happy

Discussion is locked
JColch has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Follow
Reply to: Building up perfect PC
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Building up perfect PC
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

Best Answer

- Collapse -
Go for it...

Visit some gamer websites. They provide hot news plus what has worked or seems to. You can also visit some of the popular gamer building websites as well, at least you get a look at the specs. You can then build what makes you happy. My advice, get a big frigging case with plenty of gamer type accessories(fans, bottom PSU), hulking name brand PSU(suggest PC power and cooling) and best CPU and GPU(or GPUs) available. If you can do all that for $20, call me. Why, because you want all that on the cheap, I'm sure. enjoy -----Willy Happy

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/273043-28-high-gaming-configuration-beat-games-2015

- Collapse -
You've been helpful!

Thanks a lot Willy,

I guess that's the place where I should be looking for it Happy

Cheers.

- Collapse -
Answer
Easy enough but no one is going to list

components for you. Take your credit card to a reliable builder and tell them what you want. Make sure the available balance is high enough...say 10k. Have them build it for you and and hand back your change. To borrow from an old hot rodding expression, "Speed costs money. How fast do you want to go? "

- Collapse -
Why is that?

I'm sure someone will share their most favorite built, I'm also sure some have it even in text files or something.
I'd like to know what would be the fastest/strongest PC in the world right now and it's price.

- Collapse -
I'm sure there are many who can share what has been

the best computer they've ever owned but, by then, it's yesterday's news. PC technology changes too rapidly. I was being a bit facetious about the credit card but not about the expert resource. Why anyone would think some anonymous person in tech forums would have a better answer than a reliable builder who has done this over and over is something I cannot understand. You can peruse these many help forums for bits and pieces of information if it's your intention to build this machine yourself but if your intention is to have the fastest/strongest in the world you need to know that should that objective be met you will be the champion for no more than a few seconds.

- Collapse -
Answer
I can short list what I'd do today.

If I was a gamer I'd get some i7 2+GHz based machine and then go as high on the list as I could from http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107.html

Then I'd get a nice display, keyboard and mouse and call it quits.

The recipe is very simple and I've found gamers that get caught up in some AMD love fight but let's let them do that. I want a little more stability.
Bob

- Collapse -
Answer
A real gaming PC

CNET Forums