only reasons why i builded my own computer instead of going out and buying a name barnd was
1. was my first time makeing a computer and i gained valuable experience from this event
2. had many problems with my last Hp Pavilion
3. I was in control on how much should i spend on each hardware procduct for instents if i was to buy a computer from Hp or Dell and they give me an Amazeing video card and lets say i dont play video games would i really need it? No because i dont play video games i useally just surf the web and other stuff...
4. I got to choose what extra features i wanted.
5. Got to customized my own pc case, motherboard, ram, vid card, cd drives, and other stuff
im not saying Hp or Dell are bad its just when you customize your own pc you have more control on what you want and you can make sure it meets your needs and expectations
Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly
Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?