Question

buffering problem after upgrading to IE9

I am running Microsoft Vista 64 BIt, and I recently upgraded to IE9. Ever since doing this, when I go to view a video on You Tube or other places I just can not seem to be able to view it without having to wait every few seconds for the buffering to stop. I have given up ever watching anything anymore unless I can find a cure for this problem. When I watch videos that are sent to me through my mail program, Outlook Mail, I usually have no problem,( because it used Widows Media), unless I am directed over to YouTube, because it is a YT video.
I had not problem with this BEFORE I upgraded.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: buffering problem after upgrading to IE9
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: buffering problem after upgrading to IE9
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Yup.

This is why we have choices. Other browsers including going back to what worked.

- Collapse -
IE9

Yeah Bob, I TRIED IE9 was so frustrated I rolled back and haven't tried again, methinks there may still be some issues.

CNET Forums