1. You can't attach pictures here. You have to download them to any other site (such as flickr) and link to it.
2. What does "corrupted/crashed" exactly mean? And how did you solve that?
3. What does "uninstall and re-install" exactly mean?
4. Since when doesn't it work? Can you go back to when it worked via System Restore?
5. The most difficult question: what does this icon do? Most broadband connections just are there and work and don't need an icon to be activated. That information (username and password) is stored in the modem somehow). What did you install to make that icon?
I use win XP .
I create the broadband connection icon with suitable ISP username and password .
But when I start this connection , I get error 720 ( the attached JPEG file screen ).
It is work in another computer .
the cable is ok .
The win XP have been corrupted/crash before and the network icon is need to re-created by uninstall and re-install .
How can I recover the broadband connection ???