Please follows these stop,
1. Insert the Windows installation disc into the disc drive, and then start the computer.
2. Press a key when the message Press any key to boot from CD or DVD appears.
If your PC does not detect the media automatically
3. Select a language, a time and a currency, a keyboard or input method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, select the drive of your Windows installation, and then click Next.
6. At the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Repair your computer.
7. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
8. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Startup Repair.
for more Please visit: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2622803