The only thing you can do yourself is to try a new CMOS battery. Most likely that doesn't help. Then it's time to replace the motherboard. Might be expensive, but so is a new gaming laptop. Your choice once you know the estimated costs.
Good Morning to All of You.
I bought a Dominator GT72 2qe 464FR in January 2015.
Few months ago, it began to have some battery issue...
In fact, the battery stopped to recharge properly and the laptop couldn't work without being connected to the charger.
But since september, after he has been shutdown normally, he can't boot anymore :
- Impossible to access/launch Bios.
- The screen is Always empty (Nothing appears when I connect a TV or a second screen in HDMI).
- When he boots, it looks like he tries to boot a second time.
- The fans are working, and the power fan button too.
- After few seconds, the left half part of the keyboard is blinking red.
- I tried to launch it with no RAM connected….same problem and no sound.
- I tried to take off the flat memory battery and waited 10 minutes before install it back...Nothing.
- I tried to launch it without battery connected...same problem...
- I checked the current value of the battery charger and everything is fine.
I will try to boot it with usb key with Ubuntu in it but I do not have a lot of hope...
Can someone please help me with this…?
I am at your disposal for any informations you may need to help me resolve my issue.
Excuse my bad English.