General discussion

BONES (spoiler)

Shoot me now! Groan. Wife loves Bones. I endure Bones. Finally the pregnancy series between one lab rat and the other lab rat ends. I thank God and the stars above, hoping finally the show will move on from that. No, it won't. What could be worse than the never ending pregnancy this past season? Another pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!! Guess who?! If there is any justice, this was more than just the season finale.

The main female is the most annoying PIA any man should never have to endure, and having Ryan O'Neal "I tried to pickup my own daughter at Farrah's funeral, and I hate a couple of my other children, but I visit Redmond in jail often" as her father is the icing on that mud cake of total family disharmony. One hopes the main male character, a former vampire in another TV life, would just suck the life out of her and be done with it, until you realize she's really already dead so nothing there anyway.

Meanwhile, some good shows like Fringe and White Collar among others all seem to have gone on vacation at the same time.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: BONES (spoiler)
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: BONES (spoiler)
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
(NT) Won't do it but I'll help shoot your TV instead.
- Collapse -
Now that I'd help, but

...I'd never see my wife if she only had the basement TV left. Ads always show men looking and hauling out the biggest TV in the store, but truth is our TV never comes on except for the kid and wife turning it on. THe big TV was "her" present a few years ago. I was quite happy with a 20" screen. Before the internet one had only the TV or radio for news and entertainment. I'd rather go on line and read the news than watch it on TV. There are shows I like on TV, but I rarely check the guide, wife just mentions, "Hey, that show you liked is coming on tonight" or I'd probably miss them all the time. My shows are Fringe, White Collar, Car Warriors, Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, American Pickers, and some PBS, History, & Discovery shows at times. There's not been much of worth on the SyFy channel since Star Gate ended. The good thing about many of those is I can check the On Demand for them one day a week and watch most of them all at one time and be done with TV for rest of the week, other than whatever wife or kid is watching as background noise.

CNET Forums