The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

BOL/TWiT Mashup

by techpriest / September 15, 2006 1:33 AM PDT

What do people think of the idea of the folks at TWiT and the BOL crew getting together for a special podcast, it could be distributed through both podcast feeds. Their is a fair amount of "common ground listenership" to justify this. Molly has already been on the show, As has tom, so all that is required is the addition of self-titled "Veronica Bacon Belmont"! It could work out great. TMV, jump in here! What do people think

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: BOL/TWiT Mashup
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: BOL/TWiT Mashup
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Oh, Please....NOOOOO
by cardsbb9 / September 15, 2006 1:42 AM PDT
In reply to: BOL/TWiT Mashup

Dear God NO!

I tried to make myself listen to TWIT - wound up hating it the more I listened. It's too long and Leo uses those inane rhetorical questions..... which he repeats and repeats.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) hehe... thier name is twit
by tseshan / September 15, 2006 1:47 AM PDT
Collapse -
How bout a BOL/TRL Video Podcast?
by csliva11 / September 15, 2006 3:06 AM PDT

In the middle of the a review a pop video of some screaming teen will show up. "OMG! I LOVE THE NEW IPOD NANO!!!AAAAAAAAA!!!"

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Lol, so true
by wizardjs / September 15, 2006 9:03 AM PDT
Collapse -
by ezeman200x / September 15, 2006 8:05 AM PDT

That would be awesome!
(especially if they took the place of Dvorak)

I'm sure Leo would be up for it - he's always having other 'casters on: Pat+Rob (, Frank (TechPhile), Amber Mac, Darren (Hak.5), etc...

Collapse -
How about Leo on BOL?!
by rochesterjr / September 15, 2006 11:27 AM PDT

Might be better if Leo or some of the other key TWiT members make appearances, individually, on BOL from time to time. I like TWiT but when there are too many voices on the panel it goes astray. That's liable to happen unless the BOL crew are the only other members on the TWiT panel that week.

Collapse -
dude, Leo was appeared on BOl on....
by amadscientist / September 15, 2006 1:27 PM PDT
In reply to: How about Leo on BOL?!

February 2nd, 2006. Not only did TMV interview Leo, but Leo actually joined TMV in discussing the tech news that day! It was so good that I even liked it, and I HATE twit!

-A Mad Scientist

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) How about BOL & Digg mashup?
by merrybrown / September 15, 2006 12:00 PM PDT
Popular Forums
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
Laptops 21,181 discussions
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
Phones 17,137 discussions
Security 31,287 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?