General discussion

BOL Chicklet?

As much as I like the small chewing gum candy, I'm refering to the little graphics that let you plug something on your blog/site. So, first, is there an official one? Next, if not, can one be made or can some loyal listener work some graphical magic?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: BOL Chicklet?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: BOL Chicklet?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
You talkin' to me?

Sure, tell me what pixel size it should be and whether it needs a transparent background.

You may know my work from BOL Snakes on an Artwork 294.

Udayan.

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) I could also give it a try...
- Collapse -
Have at it!

Well I'm not sure on an exact size....anything near 80x30. Everybody knows what a chicklet looks like...it just needs to be the same size and shape as all the chicklets around it. Also, I suggest as design specifications: it clearly indicate it is a podcast, possibly indicate CNET (though I don't know the copyright stuff associated with it), and give it a direct link to the bol.cnet.com page (that way new listeners can get the latest podcast imediately.

Is it possible to make a link that adds it to iTunes for you? Just curious. This could be a great way to spread BOL....I've found a number of good sites through chicklets.

CNET Forums