General discussion

Bluetooth/wireless pen input device

ok I have been searching to no avail for a digital pen that streams instantly through bluetooth or is wireless for note taking. I have a net book so i do not want a receiver or a tablet pad. I would like to use it and just write without ink on my desk while I take notes. I would appreciate any help thanks

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Bluetooth/wireless pen input device
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Bluetooth/wireless pen input device
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Ok I get the bluetooth part.

But how would it get position without a pad or such?

- Collapse -

well how does a wireless mouse figure its position? therefore I assume then would have to use the same tech right?

- Collapse -
Look at the size of the sensor in the mouse.

It's certainly too big to be used like a pen. That's one reason you don't see that used.
Bob

- Collapse -
PS. Look at the size of that thing!
- Collapse -
what about this?
- Collapse -
Sounds like.

You found your product. I'll only share I've seen such come and go over the years.

Tell us how it works out for you.
Bob

- Collapse -

i'm hoping does the 800dpi actually transfer to a nice resolution? i'm not that tech oriented and appreciate your feedback

- Collapse -
Sorry no.

But that's not the goal it seems. I can only share I've seen such ideas over the years and if you want proof about how good it works, look at how many use such a thing and how many you find for sale.

But you want it so you should get one.

Just sharing. I have a pen tablet and write apps for touch screen computers, cell phones and more.
Bob

CNET Forums