General discussion

Bluetooth Headset.

Can someone recommend a good bluetooth headset for my Verizon LG phone? Appreciate your advice.

Baper

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Bluetooth Headset.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Bluetooth Headset.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
The best one issss.

THE PLANTRONICS VOYAGER 520!!!! It may be out of your price range and it may not work with your phone but it is the best out there. Good luck.

- Collapse -
Thanks for the tip.

I'll check out the Voyager 520.

Baper

- Collapse -
Need Help with the LG Dare and Bluetooth

Hello Baper -- Did you try the Voyager Bluetooth with your Dare? If so, did it solve your problem? I love my Dare but about to return it since I have not been able to find a bluetooth which will work well enough to stop my callers from complaining that i am cutting in and out all the time. So frustrating! I have tried the Plantroics Explorer 222, and also the JabraBT135. Both these headsets worked fine with other LG models -- but not the Dare. I am so frustrated! please help?

CNET Forums

Forum Info