Question

Bluetooth connection problems with my MacBook Pro and iPad

I have been trying to get both my iPad and iPhone to connect to my MacBook via Bluetooth. Neither my iPhone or iPad can see my MacBook.

Can anyone help? What must I do? I think the problem is with the settings on my MacBook, what can I try as neither my iPhone of iPad are seeing the MacBook.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Bluetooth connection problems with my MacBook Pro and iPad
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Bluetooth connection problems with my MacBook Pro and iPad
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Tell more.

What are you expecting to "see" over bluetooth?

It's quit a slow link and a few folk wanted to see file folders and more. They were not happy.
Bob

- Collapse -
connection problem with iPad and MacBook

I am using an app called 'AC-7 Pro' to work as a remote controller for some music sequencing software on MacBook called 'Logic'. It used to work but now the iPad and MacBook wont connect.

- Collapse -
I see they have their own support.
http://saitarasoftware.com/Site/Home.html

A look at their software gives me the feeling they may not always work when the OS or iOS is updated. I see they have a support forum which is where you can try next.
Bob
- Collapse -
Link follows. "Connection problems"
- Collapse -
thanks

thanks I will look at that, I am sure it is a problem with iOS as I encountered this problem when I updated the iOS on both my iPhone and iPad

- Collapse -
Answer
PS. Just you know it's no.

CNET Forums