Just wanted to let everyone know
Intelligent Designs Group, LLC developer of cellular software announces the initial launch of their Total Control suite of software solutions. More information can be found at www.totalcontrolapp.com which includes instructional videos, screenshots, manuals, diagrams, and other informational material. Enjoy the same great experience across most major smart phones including Android, Blackberry, Iphone - Itouch, and Windows Mobile. Free demos on all interfaces except iphone/itouch. See www.totalcontrolapp.com for details.
Blackberry video surveillance software. Enjoy the ability to view & control live video streams from supported ip cameras and video encoders (for dvr and analog camera support). Over 15 manufacturers and 170+ models supported. Direct connection between your hardware. No 3rd party servers involved. No monthly or annual subscriptions. Various versions available. Free demo trial version. See website for more details.
Total Control Video Surveillance Application Released w/Free Trial Demo
* Single and multiple ip camera and video encoder stream support
* Support for over 15 manufacturers and 170+ models.
* Video encoder support (selected models) for dvr and analog camera support
* Support for authentication
* Support for Pan, Tilt, & Zoom (not available on all models)
* Use of trackball (when available) to move camera
* Ability to change ip address and port as desired for internal and remote use.
* Direct stream support. NO video going through 3rd party servers or pc client required
* No monthly or annual subscription fee
* Support for landscape and portrait mode (currently only Storm)
* Function to easily change cameras while viewing. 'Previous Camera' and 'Next Camera' function in menu while viewing to automatically change camera.
* Function to automatically rotate through cameras based on time period. For instance set the application to rotate to the next camera every 30 seconds automatically
* Function to save jpg snapshot to local media
* Support for MJPG and JPG codecs as supported. Mjpg is preferred method of video streaming when supported. Jpg used for jpg refresh (when jpg not supported) and snapshot
Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly
Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?