Samsung forum

Rant

Black Youtube Samsung Apps

I have bought Samsung smart led UA40D5500 from a month & i use the black youtube which installed in recommende section today i found that this application is de-installed automatically and when i enter samsung apps to re-download it i didn't find the same application but i found the white youtube logo which is unusable application because many bugs it have.
So why samsung de-install my application without notifying me & u don't have rights to uninstall my application also how in ur samsung apps website show that the installed youtube is the black one ??

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Black Youtube Samsung Apps
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Black Youtube Samsung Apps
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I think I've seen this.

In reply to: Black Youtube Samsung Apps

When they update the firmware apps have to be reloaded.

But you bring up an interesting area. You might be thinking the TV is like your PC with you having full control over apps and such.

Sorry, it's not like that yet!
Bob

Collapse -

In reply to: I think I've seen this.

What's the reasons for removing the featured black youtube Samsung is responsible to clarify the reasons for customers also i wan't to know if they have rights to uninstall any of my recommended Apps again without notifying me. also does removing the black youtube related to samsung tv software upgrading or this done automatically from the smart hub server?
technical information my tv model:UA40D5500
Firmware version:001014

Collapse -
I am not Samsung.

The Ambassador will be back next week and the 2 other contacts are 1800SAMSUNG (different in other countries) and the FACEBOOK noted at the SERVICE ISSUES at the top of this forum.

It's not a PC. Think closer to the iPad where Apple will revoke some App and it's gone,
Bob

Collapse -
PS. I like the Ambassador's answer.

In reply to: I am not Samsung.

It verifies what I was trying to write. This is not a PC where we have control over the apps. It's closer to the iPad and how Apple controls apps.
Bob

Collapse -

Mo3taz89 -

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GIVEAWAY

Enter to win* a free holiday tech gift!

CNET's giving five lucky winners the gift of their choice valued up to $250!