Once Windows and Linux gets running there are so few BIOS calls it's not funny anymore. I'm going to guess this is not about audio production. Tell more and no, I've yet to see any discussion that tests this. In fact, how about you sharing a test so folk can get you a standard result?
hello, i need your help.
my choice depends on BIOS development and audio related requirements (DPC values etc).
so which one should i pick from this list?
which would be the best brand in those terms?
1. Lenovo ThinkPads (T61, R61, X61, and X61 Tablet series)
2. Sony SZ VAIOs
3. Sony AR VAIOs
4. Panasonic ToughBooks
5. Dell Latitudes (except XT)
6. Dell Precision mobile workstations (except M6300)
7. Gateway C-141X and C-141XL series
8. Hewlett-Packard (HP) 530 series
9. HP/Compaq 6515B, 6715B, 6510B, 6910p, 8510, 8710p series
10. Acer Ferrari 5000 series
11. Acer 6292 series
12. Acer TravelMate 4720, 5520, 5720 series
13. Acer Extensa 4220, 4620, 5620 series
14. Acer Aspire 5050
15. Fujitsu LifeBooks, many various models
16. Fujitsu Tablet ST5112, T4220, T2010, P1620
17. Toshiba Portege M700 series, R500 series
18. Toshiba Tecra A9 series, M9 series
19. Toshiba Qosmio G45
20. Averatec 1100
21. Winbook GL35, GL20P
22. Micron MPC 7410M, 7110M, 7125C, 7220M, 7235C, 7320M.
23. Micron MPC TransPort T1300e, T2500, T3200.