Either there's some spy software on your PC looking at your searches or it's msn/microsoft.
Thing to try:
- don't use msn as your homepage
- don't use Bing as a search engine
- disable the spyware addons in your browser
- use another browser (Chrome or Firefox) for searches
- use another browser for mail
- search for malware with, for example, MBAM
- use a local account in Windows 10, not an e-mail inlog
yesterday i typed in schwans food into bing search on my homepage(msn),today i got an email from schwans in my inbox.i've noticed this happens a lot when i search for something.verizon is my isp,they told me they don't give out info like that.so who is watching what i'm searching for and how do i get an email a day later when i searched for a specific thing?