Devil May Cry comes to mind, and I'm pretty sure they made a PC version of DMC4. It's not quite biblical based, but you play as a demon hunter, and a lot of the enemies look vaguely angelic. If they made a PC version of Darksiders, that sounds like the perfect game for you. You play as the horseman War, who is tricked into accidentally triggering the end of the world, and has to battle his way across what's left of the earth to try and clear his name. Pretty sure they didn't make a PC version of Bayonetta, but if you have a 360 or PS3, that's certainly one to look at, assuming you don't mind playing a game where Angels are the bad guys, or the main character looks sort of like a slutty librarian.

I know you said PC, but the Xenosaga series for the PS2 borrows pretty heavily from Judeo-Christian mythology mixing it with liberal amounts of Nietzscheian philosophy. I know, but somehow they make it work. I'd also say God of War for PS2, even though that's centered on Greek mythology. You do visit the underworld at one point.

I think the Painkiller series might be along the lines of what you're looking for.

I am, of course, assuming you're not looking for some kind of christian fundamentalist approved games, because I don't think any of these games would qualify. However, you will want to look up the meaning of apocalypse, because all that word really means is some kind of major and permanent change to the status quo. You could say we are living in the post-apocalyptic world of the 9/11 attacks. Before that WWII, then WWI, the Civil War, War of 1812, Revolutionary War, etc. We're also living in the post-apocalyptic world of the financial crisis, just like the people of the 1930s. Christians have co-opted that word just like they co-opted the winter solstice with Christmas. Most of the evidence points to Jesus (if he ever existed at all) having been born around 3-4CE (common era) sometime in the early spring. Christians in about the 3rd century arbitrarily picked Dec. 25th because it was the same date as a "pagan" holiday. Something of a derogatory term given to any non-Christian. But I digress. If you're looking for something to perpetuate the brainwashing of fundamentalist religion, you should probably seek out some kind of "approved" game list from your particular brand of crazies. Otherwise, you have a few suggestions to get you started. Most game review sites will offer up suggestions for similar games to help you branch out.