Speakeasy forum

General discussion

better late than never.....

by jonah jones / July 21, 2004 5:23 PM PDT
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: better late than never.....
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: better late than never.....
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Already Hashed Out...
by Blake Cook / July 21, 2004 5:34 PM PDT
Yes some of the nearly 4500 people left her show. - jonah jones

LOL You sure have a one track mind jonah. We already established that "some" of the 4,500 people left the show. There was never any disagreement over that. If you want to help your buddy, you need to find a link that clearly states that either 5,000 or 4,500 people left the show in a huff. Everything else has already been hashed out in great detail...

I hope you didn't lose any sleep over this issue... Happy

Collapse -
Re: factually wrong again i see
by jonah jones / July 21, 2004 7:41 PM PDT
In reply to: Already Hashed Out...

do me a favour! you seem to have a habit of "doctoring posts" DON'T put my name on things i didn't say!

Collapse -
Re: FYI
by jonah jones / July 21, 2004 7:49 PM PDT
In reply to: Already Hashed Out...

#We already established that "some" of the 4,500 people left the show. There was never any disagreement over that#

true, but you (nor anybody else) didn't try to verify what WAS said in the news report

#If you want to help your buddy#

she's not, but i ignored that fact in an effort to be fair, something you and your friend, (while racking up an amazing 25% of all posts in that thread) did your best NOT to be

#you need to find a link that clearly states that either 5,000 or 4,500 people left the show in a huff#

why bother when it was clear from the outset that the original claim was a mistake...

you crowed out loud and clear yesterday how 'proud' you were that you 'did all the research' for Evie et al, just a pity that you didn't check the source (who by the way should be named in your post and NOT me!)

Collapse -
LMAO here...
by Charlie Thunell PL&T / July 21, 2004 8:45 PM PDT
In reply to: Re: FYI

Are you on Duracell? Chill out! The thread is long gone and discussion is over, boy! Move on now!

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Thank you, Jonah.......
by Glenda / July 22, 2004 12:33 AM PDT
In reply to: Re: FYI
Collapse -
Re: better late than never.....
by Chorus-Line A1-QMS / July 21, 2004 10:14 PM PDT

It is my understanding that these 4,500 people drove and flew all the way from Texas. I suppose Las Vegas Humor is way too much handle.
!
!
!
!
!
!
Perhaps the idea of not being able to order the SECOND DRINK while watching the show contributed extra frustration.
!
!
!
!
I think some things are best left for the Texas Tommy

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.