Question

Best phone under 300€

Hello everybody,

My boyfriend and I are looking for a new smartphone. We wouldn't want to spend more than 300€ on each phone. We have done lot of work but we still can't decide what's the best choice. So far Xiaomi Mi4c or Oneplus One seem to be the best deal, but our knowledge is limited.

Important points:
-Enough RAM
-Good processor
-4G connection
-Fair battery life (at least 1 day with no charging)

Other aspects like design, camera, additional services, materials... are not that important as the previous ones.

We would be buying two mobile phones, so if anyone knows some offer please tell us!

Thank you for your time Love

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Best phone under 300€
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Best phone under 300€
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Re: phones

Maybe there simply is no best. Compare with cars: some people always buy a Fiat, because they are happy with it and think it's the best, while other people always buy a Peugeot, for exactly the same reasons.

So, since you've done a lot of research already, you surely can compare the 2 phones on the aspects you find important. That's quite simple: just tell us for both phones
- how much RAM they have and what is 'enough' for you
- what processor they have
- if they have 4G (that's yes or no)
- what the battery life is you read about in the various reviews you read.
AC
Kees

- Collapse -
Answer
As noted no best.

But the names you listed are heavily marketed to give folks "good feelings" they are best. Here I carry a LG G4. It's quite nice as well as my prior phones from BLU.

CNET Forums