Phones forum

General discussion

Best Phone for Real-estate?

I need a phone to help me rent apartments. The two features I'm most interested in are a good GPS system so I can find my way to and from different properties, and the ability to check and answer my gmail. A problem I've been having going through different reviews is that most just mention that the phone has GPS without talking about capabillities. I want to know if the GPS is worth while or if I should should get a Garmin and a phone with email. Being able to access craigslist and post a listing with photos would also be nice.

So what is the best phone for the job, that I could purchase relatively easily? Thanks!

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Best Phone for Real-estate?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Best Phone for Real-estate?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Reposted for innovigno: iPhone

In reply to: Best Phone for Real-estate?

But I left out the link to his own site about his own business for creating real-estate sites. We don't like ads here, that's why.

"iPhone hands down. GPS works great, I have my gmail service synced up right now, and there are loads of real estate services and websites that have applications custom made for the phone. Plus, you have the full internet browser so you can post listings on sites like craigslist and what not, and I believe, you can even use photos you take on the phone!"

Kees

Collapse -
Consider a Nokia N95

In reply to: Best Phone for Real-estate?

Don't forget to look into how reliable the 3G service is where you will use the phone.

Another option besides the iPhone is the Nokia N95. It's a very capable little device. Here's a link to the Nokia nseries site-
http://www.nseries.com/index.html

hth,
Pedro

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

REVIEW

Sublime suburban chariot

High on style and technology, the 2019 Volvo XC90 is an incredibly satisfying everyday crossover.