Hey man,By a 2gb sandisk sansa M250 (slateblue color).
It has all the features which you require as well as 5-EQs.Don't by the european model.
It works on a aaa size battery.
Do not look for mp3s which are rechargeble because if you are on a long journey and your bettery finishes,you will always require a computer to recharge it.But if the mp3 uses battery,you can always change it!so you will have no problems with it.Furthermore you can allways buy rechargeble aaa size batteries which are better.
I think sansa should fit in your budget.Though you may think it is flimsy,made of cheap plastic but that makes it very light,anyway who bother that.
It has good sound quality.
Sandisk is one of the best mp3s around.
Plus more that this mp3 has got an excellent average user rating of 8.2/10 .
It is around 115$.
I'm looking for a really good brand name mp3 player. here is a few requirements i must have.
1. Fm tuner (optional but it would be a plus)
2. Must have recharegable battery
3. must support Mp3(duh), but really WMA Protected and unprotected
4. I'm on a budget around $100.00-$125.00
5. 1GB AND BETTER
7. ~~~~GREAT SOUNDING MP3~~~~~
8. HOPEFULL AVAIABLE AT BESTBUY OR CIRCUITCITY
MANN AM I TO PICKY OR WHAT!!!