As to which one you'll have to read the reviews and make a choice.
Why such a small psu?
Hi guys , so im planning to build a gaming pc which i already have all the part except the GPU , i condering 3 of my choice . Could you guys have any review , help me to choose which one is the best ? Thank you My pc specs
Main : MSI B350M MORTAR
CPU : RYZEN 5 1500X
RAM : 16GB
POWER : Cooler Master MWE 400
1) AORUS Radeon™ RX580 XTR 8G
Product link : http://www.gigabyte.us/Graphics-Card/GV-RX580XTRAORUS-8G#kf
Note : This card is extremely rare in my country , like 1/100 chance to get one . I really like this one , it's my first choice to get a GPU . But as i said , very rare .
2) AORUS Radeon™ RX580 8G Product link : http://www.gigabyte.us/Graphics-Card/GV-RX580AORUS-8GD-rev-10-11#kf
Note : So this the old version ( i think ?) of the RX580 XTR above , it's cheaper about 20~30$ in my country , it's always available .
3) Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G
Product link : https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/Radeon-RX-580-GAMING-X-8G.html
Note : I saw some people reviewing MSI card are too loud and hot ? is that true ?
4) GeForce® GTX 1060 Super JetStream Product link : http://www.palit.com/palit/vgapro.php?id=2664&lang=en&pn=NE51060S15J9-1060J&tab=ov
Note : In my country there are no many people use this card to gaming so i dont have any good review about it . Any review?
5) GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING X+ 6G Product link : https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1060-GAMING-X-Plus-6G.html Note : as above , MSI card are hot and loud ? This also the most expensive of all card i choose imn my country too .
6) GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING X 6G Product link : https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1060-GAMING-X-6G.html Note : cheaper version of MSI 1060 GAMING X+
If you guys have any alternatives GPU , feel free to suggest me . Thank you for helping