Question

Best Gaming PC ufor running Minecraft?

I need a better PC to run minecraft.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Best Gaming PC ufor running Minecraft?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Best Gaming PC ufor running Minecraft?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Best? Seems to run about 20K
- Collapse -
Answer
minecraft

Minecraft

Minimum Requirements:
CPU: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 (KCool 2.6 GHz
RAM: 2GB
GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics or AMD (formerly ATI) Radeon HD Graphics with OpenGL 2.1
GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT or AMD Radeon HD 2400 with OpenGL 3.1
HDD: At least 200MB for Game Core and Other Files
Java 6 Release 45

Recommended Requirements:
CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II (K10) 2.8 GHz
RAM: 4GB
GPU: GeForce 2xx Series or AMD Radeon HD 5xxx Series (Excluding Integrated Chipsets) with OpenGL 3.3
HDD: 1GB

Yeah, so just about any current gen computer should run it.

- Collapse -
And will save a lot of dough.

But would those be best?

- Collapse -
Best Reply

I've a same configure PC and play my favorite Minecraft game with my friends.

- Collapse -
Answer
Any current gen PC

As kj5155 says, any current generation computer (laptop or desktop) will run minecraft and provide a great gaming experience.
Though minecraft provides the ability to create complex and intricate worlds, it doesn't use a lot of graphics or CPU. A pc that runs about 500-700 will be good. If you want to splurge spend $1000 or more, take the $19,000 you saved from not buying the $20,000 supercomputer, to play minecraft.

- Collapse -
Answer
All current PCs

All current PCs could run Minecraft. A 64-bit OS, 4 GB memory, with a 64-bit version of Oracle's Java installed.

CNET Forums

Forum Info