Question

best enterprise camera to take picture in full dark room

hi, as the title describe i'm looking for the best camera that available out there to take picture in full dark room, i mean a room that there is no light in it, i don't know what technology is best , infrared or xray, but there is some very valuable historical document that we can't put it in a even little light, because light and specially flash light will destroy them, so we want to take picture from them to at least world have a better taste of history.
almost we haven't limit in money but our consultants couldn't suggest a proper camera good and i can't find a model in the internet. any information or any model that you think suit for our problem will welcome.

regards

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: best enterprise camera to take picture in full dark room
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: best enterprise camera to take picture in full dark room
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Bingo. FILM CAMERAS.

This one is easily solved with film cameras. You can provide 1 lumen and open the shutter for as long as needed.

I wonder if you limited your search to non-film cameras?
Bob

- Collapse -
film camera is realy what i need?

didn't search for film cameras, but i wonder how in full dark room film camera would help?

- Collapse -
I put in ONE LUMEN.

If indeed it full dark, how would you walk into such a room without breaking things?

As to film, are you unaware of this now slightly dusty technology?
Bob

- Collapse -
Answer
Gimmick Cameras

CNET Forums