General discussion

Best DSLR Camera under $1000

Hey everyone I need a little suggestion. I have a budget of around $700-800 and I am a beginner level photographer. I have seen a list of cameras under $1000 but i can't decide which one is best for me. Can you please tell me which one to go for?
I have done a bit of research and I have filtered out some of models that suit my requirements and best part is they are deals which will give you something extra along with the camera.
So experts are advised to please spare a few minutes and do me a favor of selecting perfect model in my budget.
Thanks in advance.

Link to referral site removed by moderator.

Post was last edited on November 4, 2019 1:41 AM PST

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Best DSLR Camera under $1000
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Best DSLR Camera under $1000
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
I'd go with newer models.

But my take is that lens cost more than my camera body. The cameras at your links seem to be fine models. If you can't tell the difference then go for the price.

- Collapse -
Can you specify which brand should i go for?

Thank you for your suggestion but can you tell me which brand is better like Canon or Nikon or sony?

- Collapse -
I think Nikon and Canon

Are fine brands. You will get fans of this or that but as you know, brands have hit and miss products. You could have either brand "win" by choosing a good than a not so good model and then compare.

So the models you listed look great. But for me I spent more on lens than the initial body.

- Collapse -
250D or M50

Both are inexpensive beginner models that hold up really well against more expensive models. Featuring all the latest perks, benefits and specs, these mini-beasts are perfect for beginners.

- Collapse -
Which brand

The models you mentioned are from which brand?

- Collapse -
Re: brand

That's an excellent question for Google. Just search for the model number, and you'll not only get an answer to that question (which is Canon for both), but links to all details also. I just tried and it works.

- Collapse -
My gratitude

Bro i really liked your sarcastic reply Thanks once again

CNET Forums

Forum Info