General discussion

Best cricket phone???? Plz Help!!!

Im curious about joing criket cuz i cant go with other carriers cuz they all have contracts but i cant do that cuz im a teenager now wat im curious about is for the people that have gone with cricket wat do u think are the best phones and plans? plz reply!!!

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Best cricket phone???? Plz Help!!!
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Best cricket phone???? Plz Help!!!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Best Cricket Phone

The best cricket phone is probably the Audiovox 8900 or 8910. They are both camera flip phones, which makes them the best for me. You can go to https://www.mycricket.com/PhoneInstructions/
to see their list of all phones, but you have to find more info about the phones on a search engine because they don't provide any.
I'm thinkin about getting Cricket too, because they offer unlimited minutes, which you won't find anywhere else!
GO CRICKET!

- Collapse -
Bluetooth for Cricket?

You seem pretty knowledgeable about Cricket phones - any idea if Cricket is coming out with a Bluetooth-enabled phone anytime soon? I just got a Toyota Prius with a bluetooth-enabled nav system and can't use it with my existing Cricket phone. And I can't change plans because I make all local calls and Cricket offers the best plan for that by far. Thanks!

- Collapse -
Cricket?

I don't know what market the original poster lives in, but if that person lives in one of the markets in Michigan that Cricket serves, Verizon Wireless is about to acquire some Michigan customers because Cricket is selling some of their Michigan licenses to Verizon, and Kalamazoo/Battle Creek will be the only new market Verizon will add, while the remaining licenses are for areas Verizon already serves. You might want to look into that if you live in Michigan.

- Collapse -
NONE

Best phone: DONT BUY CRICKET!!! IT Stinks! buy virgin mobile or t-mobile to go instead! (Virgin mobile runs off of sprint) But stay away from ALL other prepaid carriers. I would recommend t-mobile to go. I am a teen too and that is what I have.

- Collapse -
stupid

you know what my cricket service was about as good as any other company. and yes the best phone i have had with them so far was the 8900 but would like the 8910.

CNET Forums

Forum Info