Headphones & Mp3 Players forum

General discussion

Best CD cdr-rw mp3 vcd antishock with id tags

I need to know what is the best cd player that supports CDR-RW MP3 VCD and reads ID tags and has Antishock.THANKS

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Best CD cdr-rw mp3 vcd antishock with id tags
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Best CD cdr-rw mp3 vcd antishock with id tags
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: Best CD cdr-rw mp3 vcd antishock with id tags

In reply to: Best CD cdr-rw mp3 vcd antishock with id tags

You'll have to hit what reviews you can find, but the kids sony works nice. It is not shockproof, but will ride out a bump fine. Since you want the best, I can reveal I haven't found that model yet.

Bob

Collapse -
Re: Best CD cdr-rw mp3 vcd antishock with id tags

In reply to: Best CD cdr-rw mp3 vcd antishock with id tags

I'm working on the same thing. I've owned a few and used a few more. My current one is my rio sp250. Delicate plastic but amazing overall. Because I like it so much I was tempted to go with the sp250' oem, Iriver. The sound and firmware are great from iriver but their support seems to be lacking from other reviews. I tried panasonics but the new units were more sensitive to shock than my old rio. They had good battery life but no ff/rw in mp3. That took them off my list. The phillips midlevel unit i tried seemed pretty good with decent shock protection. But I was very impressed with the sony I tried. It doesn't have the great menu of features like the rio/iriver but I shook the snot out of it without a skip and had great battery like. Now that my wife has some sonypoints on a credit card to use it looks like I will be getting a sony. I'm looking at the dnf600, dne10, dne300, and the dnf400. The dnf600 looks great but at nearly double the points of the dnf400 just to get a cheesy clipon remote makes me wonder. Sony has one problem though, about 70 different model numbers all different sizes, battery capacity, battery type, remotes and thats just the obvious things I know about. I'm guessing that there could be big differences in interface, shock protection, and volume. Sorry I don't have a full conclusion yet but generally I say look at phillips and sony currently. Also get it with an extended warrenty credit card and at a store with an extended warrenty. You don't want to have to deal with any of these mfgs directly and the units can be delicate.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GRAMMYS 2019

Here's Everything to Know About the 2019 Grammys

Find out how to watch the Grammy Awards if you don't have cable and more.