Need more for out of water than in the water, but need all of the above.
Any advice and recommendations would be appreciated.
after any advice i can get on a holiday level movie production of recreational surfing trips.
after a camera that has the following:
1. waterproof casing (40m, they get pounded occasionally in the surf!)
2. fast transition from bright light (indonesian sun) to dark (inside the waves)
3. easy single handed management for zoom & still shot
4. good optical zoom for shore / reef based setup from tripod
5. good still shot quality
6. quick transition from film to still shot to film
7. quick response from hitting recording to starting recording
8. preferably high resolution (HDV)
9. supporting software for sound track overlays.
Any tips and recommendations would be awesome, done a lot of in water stills of surf trips but keen to raise the 'hero' bar for some more memorable surf trip experiences.