Speakeasy forum

Praise

Best BO joke so far

A man died and went to Heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked "What are all those clocks?" St. Peter answered "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock will move."

"Oh, whose clock is that?" St. Peter answered "That's Mother Teresa's. The hands on that clock have never moved, indicating that she has never told a lie." "Incredible" said the man.

"That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have only moved twice, telling us that he only told two lies his entire life."

"Where's Obama's clock?" "His clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Best BO joke so far
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Best BO joke so far
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I heard that joke but it was about Bush, Cheney et al.

In reply to: Best BO joke so far

The kicker was, "What about Colin Powell's clock?"
"It broke. We had to keep resetting it because he was being forced to lie."

Rob

Collapse -
that doesn't even fit such a joke

In reply to: I heard that joke but it was about Bush, Cheney et al.

Here's one. Reagan, Nixon, and Obama all are presented to Saint Peter at the pearly gates at the same time. Saint Peter tells them they each will get transportation based on how many lies they told during their lifetime. First he asks Reagan and Ronnie admits he never told a lie. Saint Peter gives him a Lexus. Nixon admits he told a few lies because he wasn't a crook like everyone was saying about him, so Saint Peter gave him an old Volkswagen to ride around. Obama was asked the same question and seeing the results of the other two, he replied "I also never told a Lie". Saint Peter sadly shook his head and informed him that was just another one of his many Lies and instead of the skateboard he was about to get, instead he would be given wings to fly around with. Obama thought this was great, but just as his wings appeared the ground under him opened up and he started falling toward Hell, as the ground behind him closed.

Collapse -
Clearly you don't remember back to 2004, when the joke

In reply to: that doesn't even fit such a joke

was current, and the Powell kicker made it truly funny. Apparently Republicans are as quick to steal Democratic Party jokes as they are to screw up policy.

As to yours, I hate to tell you this, but don't look down. Not because it's a lie, because I know you believe it, but because it's bad. In a very not good way.

Rob

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.