Question

Best Andriod smartphone on the market?

Ok, so I am torn between Moto Droid DNA and Sony Xperia. I am used to Samsung, but I want to try something different this go around. I read that the Xperia is water resistant, which is awesome, but runs on jellybean. Thoughts?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Best Andriod smartphone on the market?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Best Andriod smartphone on the market?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
The usual is

Only you can determine "Best" as what good is having the best if the cost is that of a small car?
Bob

- Collapse -
Answer
Best Android Smarphone On The Market

Best Android smartphone On the Market is
1. Sony Xperia Z1

- Collapse -
and that is your opinion.....

Only the OP can ultimately that decision for themselves. The "best" Android smart phone could change with the introduction of a new device at any time.

- Collapse -
Answer
Sony Xperia T1 Ultra

I means sony xperia T1 Ultra is best smartphone
see features
Brand - Sony.
Model - Xperia T2 Ultra.
OS - Android OS v4.3
CPU - 1.4 GHz Quad Core.
GPU - Adreno 305.
RAM - 1 GB.
Display - 6 inches IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen.
Camera - 13 MP+1.2 M

- Collapse -
Answer
Best Andriod smartphone on the market?

Sony Xperia L

- Collapse -
Answer
Samsung Galaxy S5

Get the Samsung Galaxy S5!

- Collapse -
Answer
After all its your choice

Most Samsung products are good but the touchwiz UI makes it a little laggy. Sony Xperia products are good but the displays aren't the sharpest.

Moto Droid DNA on Paper looks good but lacks solid track record.

CNET Forums

Forum Info