Question

Best 400-450€ Phone?

Nov 18, 2019 1:37PM PST

I am looking to buy new phone and for now i narrowed it down to Xiaomi MI 9T,Xiaomi MI 9T Pro,Samsung A70.Tell me your opinions on these and other phones in this price range

Discussion is locked

Answer
Follow
Reply to: Best 400-450€ Phone?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Best 400-450€ Phone?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Samung and just barely. Why? Spying issues.
Nov 18, 2019 1:47PM PST
- Collapse -
Really?
Nov 18, 2019 1:50PM PST

I didnt even know all that was happening.So i just need to avoid Chinese companies?

- Collapse -
Depends on how you feel about this.
Nov 18, 2019 2:41PM PST

Some folk don't care, others see the spying and run away.
"The 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, commonly known in mainland China as the June Fourth Incident (Chinese: 六四事件, liùsì shìjiàn), were student-led demonstrations in Beijing (the capital of the People's Republic of China) for the establishment of basic human and press rights and against the Communist-led Chinese government in mid-1989. More broadly, it refers to the popular national movement inspired by the Beijing protests during that period, sometimes called the '89 Democracy Movement (Chinese: 八九民运, bājiǔ mínyùn). The protests were forcibly suppressed after Chinese Premier Li Pengdeclared martial law. In what became known as the Tiananmen Square Massacre, troops with assault rifles and tanks fired at the demonstrators trying to block the military's advance towards Tiananmen Square. The number of civilian deaths was internally estimated by the Chinese government to be near or above 10,000."

So there's that and apps that vanish when you are in China and now elsewhere. https://www.forbes.com/sites/isabeltogoh/2019/10/10/apple-removes-app-used-to-track-hong-kong-police-after-pressure-from-china/#1bcd73ea269b finds that Apple isn't immune either.

- Collapse -
Answer
Oneplus 7T
Dec 18, 2019 7:27PM PST

No doubt Oneplus 7T is the best 400-450€ phone.

It has Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, AMOLED screen, Oxygen OS and 30W fast charge. Now with a coupon, you can even buy it at $475.99.

CNET Forums

Forum Info