smokeringhalo,

First of all, thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. We're always looking at ways to improve so that we can create solutions for people. This kind of attention to detail is very much appreciated, and I will be happy to summarize your points and send it to the appropriate departments.

I would like to address some of the points, and look forward to your response.

The widget providers - ultimately - do get to choose the features that are on the BD-P4600 - and other Samsung players, specifically with how their widgets operate. So with that in mind, there isn't always something Samsung can do to improve a widget's feature, but we do talk extensively with our partners and share feedback with them.

Pandora on the computer - also - will not allow you to replay or rewind songs. So even on the computer, if you wanted to hear that song again, you'd have to give it a "thumbs up" and wait for it to come around in rotation again. Using the PC, I tried to type in "Luka" by Suzanne Vega, and the first song was from the Red House Painters, then a different song by Suzanne Vega that wasn't "Luka", followed by the Kinks and Nik Kershaw. So if you were able to get the song by typing it in - and get it immediately - then you're doing better with the BD-P4600 than I am with the PC. I'm not sure how Pandora would respond to the request, but I'm all for passing it up to people who can ask.

YouTube's limitations were set by YouTube when it came to the number of results allowed. I don't know why that is, but just for feedback's sake, how many favorites would the average person have? Besides "unlimited", which is always the ultimate answer.. Wink How many favorites would you want?

Thank you for submitting your ideas. This is always welcome stuff, particularly for the development people who are constantly asking me what features people are looking for.

--HDTech