General discussion

BD ALIEN COLLECTOR 6 BD

from France

and now, after Shutter Island, Alien

new problem for reading these BD = can't play or unknow disk !

with Pioneer BDP-320

somebody have this same f... problem ?

thank you

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: BD ALIEN COLLECTOR 6 BD
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: BD ALIEN COLLECTOR 6 BD
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Why yes.

BD play issues are now legendary. But many are unaware what to do next.

Here it is. Call the support line for the BD player and report the titles and ask if any firmware update has come out to address this issue.
Bob

- Collapse -
Sometimes no solution exists

I have two Panasonic BR players that I always thought were rock solid...until I met a few discs that they just didn't play. One was the Extras disc from the BR set for The Prisoner, and oddly the Extras disc was not BR, it was SD. Many people could not play this disc (most owned Panasonic players), and there was no help from the studio, distrubition company or anyone else. The solution? I bought a Sony BR player that along with my PS3, plays everything including the discs the Panasonics don't play. Problematic discs often come from the authoring process, but sometimes the player just has a problem that Firmware upgrades don't fix.

CNET Forums

Forum Info