Question

Bandwidth monitor

Apr 20, 2011 12:19PM PDT

Can anyone recommend a free bandwidth monitor? Specifically, my network speeds sometimes drop very low. Does a utility exist that will list in realtime all services on my system that are using bandwidth, and how much bandwidth they are using? I've found a couple (Axence Net Tools, Networx) that list all open connections, but they don't show me how much traffic is moving through each connection. Thanks in advance.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Bandwidth monitor
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Bandwidth monitor
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Edit
Apr 20, 2011 12:20PM PDT

Forgot to mention that I'm using Windows 7 Pro.

- Collapse -
Answer
See the reply
Apr 20, 2011 9:44PM PDT

CNET Forums

Forum Info