General discussion

Backlit Keyboard, Thin and Light, Long Battery Life

Hi,
I need help finding a laptop. Must have backlit keyboard and battery life of 4+ hours. Screen size must be less than 15.4"
I would prefer Core i3 or i5 but my bare minimum is Core 2 Duo. Processor must be Intel-based.
Laptop must be less than 6 pounds (without AC adapter).
Any recommendations?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Backlit Keyboard, Thin and Light, Long Battery Life
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Backlit Keyboard, Thin and Light, Long Battery Life
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
budget

My budget is less than $1,300, i am aiming for 700-1200 price range. I do not want a macbook.

- Collapse -
Just checking.

Where have you been shopping? The Cnet laptop picker is where I go first.

And the only long battery times are either those Acer TimeLineX series or machines where we opt for the big battery.
Bob

CNET Forums

Forum Info