General discussion

AVG9.0 license not activated?

I bought a n130 netbook with 2yrs AVG internet security, downloaded and everything seems to be working fine. On the bottom left of the page it says License expires: Not activated. On overveiw License says activated and when i open it up it has my license number other than the last 4 digits/letters, license type full. License expires. Not activated, number of seats 1.
Any idea if it is activated?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: AVG9.0 license not activated?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: AVG9.0 license not activated?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
License number
- Collapse -
License number

Hi, i tried your link but when i typed the number from the card supplied it wasnt accepted although when i downloaded AVG on my netbook i used the same license no.

- Collapse -
Re: License number

Hi williammcmaster,

I would like to ask you to click on my profile and use option to send me an email to discuss this situation over email.

Please be informed that shorter AVG license number (without last 4 digits) showed in AVG application is correct behavior, more information at this FAQ:

http://www.avg.com/ww-en/faq.num-2164#num-2164

Was AVG updated since the installation? And what is the AVG version?

Thank you

CNET Forums