Question

AV cable from Garmin Nuvi200 to 7" Monitor

Hi,
Can I get anywhere an AV cable to join a Garmin Satnav Nuvi200 with a 7" Monitor?

I installed in my car the Rear View Camera & Monitor below, which say can be interfaced as well with DVD/DVR & GPS.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120956549024

The vendor send me to Garmin & in turn they send me to Maplin or RS components but no luck.

Am writing in the off chance that a magician somewhere might help me. ...thanx ......nick

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: AV cable from Garmin Nuvi200 to 7" Monitor
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: AV cable from Garmin Nuvi200 to 7" Monitor
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
No.

The device you noted does not have any video output or input so such interfacing is not possible.

Bob

- Collapse -
AV cable from Garmin Nuvi2 to 7" Monitor

Thanx Mr.R.

I bought it as a rear view camera & it works fine day/night with the monitor clamped on the mirror, peace of mind now when reversing.

Having seen the GPS bit & I thought to ask if my Nuvi fits.

Do you happen to know of any satnav cabable of outputting AV signal? .........nick

- Collapse -
In a Personal Navigation Device or PND? No.

CNET Forums