HolidayBuyer's Guide

PC Hardware forum

General discussion

audio save problems with mercury TV card

by abelcruz20001 / July 22, 2005 4:12 AM PDT

Hi
I have a mercury Tv card. It is working ok but I can't save audio when recording Tv programs. I have done all the steps indicated in the user manual without good results. The following note appear: cannot render audio capture stream
and in the 713X Chip Audio Settings (audio settings box) some parameters are grayed out and the parameters standard and format indicate ERROR
Please, I need your help. Thank You

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: audio save problems with mercury TV card
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: audio save problems with mercury TV card
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
No sound on Mercury TV card
by jeays / August 21, 2005 1:05 PM PDT

I have the same problem, and I have tried every setting I can think of. I even tried transferring the recordings to a FreeBSD machine and playing them with mplayer. Still no sound.

Collapse -
Mercury TV Tuner 7130
by yunuspooladan / November 19, 2006 10:17 PM PST

I need a driver for Mercury TV Tuner 7130 windows-xp and tv watching software

Collapse -
how to fix recording on mercury tv card with tvr !!
by blurrydayz / September 1, 2005 9:32 AM PDT

helo

heres a solution that worked for me. (it may not fix everything but it will get it working..

my problem was that i had no recording with my mercury tv card cos of some
audio error..on first boot tvr crashes but works 2nd time on but with no record, so to fix this close tvr, open tvrSFile in the tvr folder in program files with notepad,quite near the top under [record device] the line " 0= " change to 0=wave
save the file and restart tvr.

happyness
p4
mercury tv tuner card 7130
kx asio audio drivers for sb
**** tv card software

also remember to back up the original file and check audio mixer levels!

blurrydayz

Collapse -
about Mercury audio problems
by abelcruz20001 / September 15, 2005 7:26 AM PDT

Hi

Thanks for your answer.
I checked in tvrSFile but I don't find [record device] in it. Just [audio device] and in my file 0=wave.

I still have the same problem. In you audio settings panel do you have "recording control"? In my case is empty

Thanks again

Abel

Collapse -
audio save problems with mercury TV card
by abover / November 25, 2009 11:39 AM PST

I have same problem did you find the solution ? i have every thing but invain.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.