So I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this problem.
So I've had the FiiO E17 for around 1.5 years and everything was working fine, plugging it into my PC USB port it would act as my DAC.
However suddenly, my PC doesnt seem to allow the DAC to bypass the Realtek sound card and continuously outputs the audio through my speakers rather than the FiiO.
I thought it was a problem with the E17 at first, but it is still working fine when I use it with my Macbook pro..
- All the FiiO drivers successfully install when I uninstall and reinstall them. (Tried multiple times)
- Works on my mac book pro fine
- My PC recognizes the FiiO in the audio devices
- Everything was working fine until I plugged in some new logitech speakers into the pc. (I believe the problem started after this)
- Uninstalled drivers on sound card
- Disabled other audio devices
- Changed cables
- Tried optical out
All the Pictures that help explain my problem are here:
Images to help
Any help would be appreciated.