Question

Ati Radeon Rx 3850 Problem

Hi guys am new around here!
And am here cause i need your help about my Radeon Rx 3850!
I got this graphic as non working, am trying to fix it!
And am having trouble, as far as i can see am getting 1.27v on 3 gpu phases and 1.95v on mem.
The graphic looks like brand new, nothing has ever been done.

Can anyone tell me pls the voltage on L44 7, on one of the pins am getting like 22v and am real puzzled about it. As i can see there are 4 (L44 7) and they are all giving me 22v, is this normal?
Am not sure if this is the problem so i would like to know is this voltage correct at first place!

This is the card
http: //eu.msi.com/product/vga/RX3850T2D256EOC.html#hero-overview

the one on the left!

Thanks in advance

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Ati Radeon Rx 3850 Problem
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Ati Radeon Rx 3850 Problem
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
This looks like a 2009 or older card,

So far, few to no video cards have been repaired since the chips burn out. There are no spare chips so you recycle it and get another. There is always a new tech that wants to try but they catch on pretty quickly once they find out there are no spare parts and no service manual.

- Collapse -
Thanks for answering!

Thanks for answering!
This Gpu is fine on this one. I check it over oscilloscope and multimitter!
The problem is on some smd component am not able to find. That's why i want it someone with the same card to tell me volts over L44 7.....
Thanks so far!

- Collapse -
That sounds like a voltage inside a SMPS circuit

Without a schematic this is very hard to impossible. And finding a person with Volt meter and willing to do this is quite the Moon shot. I'd ebay this one.

CNET Forums