General discussion

ASUS PRO55sr - win7, sound problem

Help me , pleace.
I have laptop ASUS PRO 55SR , with WIN VISTA work OK, but with WIN7 the sounds is not all time good(have a over HRRRR!). I tried to set evry facility of WIN7, but anything.Know anyone how solution challenge ?
Thank you

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: ASUS PRO55sr - win7, sound problem
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: ASUS PRO55sr - win7, sound problem
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
latest drivers

When you upgraded from XP to Windows 7, did you also update the drivers for your laptop from ASUS?

for ASUS updates (assuming you're using 32 bit); select Notebook-Pro55 series-Pro 55sr
http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us
(if your laptop is 64 bit W7, then you just have to click on 'Operating System', and change to Windows 7-64 bit)
From the 'Downloads' page you can also check to see if you have the latest BIOS for your laptop

Hope this information helps Happy

- Collapse -
SERBANVRL

THANK YOU

- Collapse -
ASUS PRO55sr - win7, sound problem

i have win7/64bit, i tried set all possible set. of win7, i download and inst. sound driver from ASUS site(os win7/64bit), but likewise !!
what choise i have?
thank you

CNET Forums