*Before I begin, I just want to note that I have already extensively looked for the answers online, but this is a new notebook from Aspire, so there isn't much at all for guides.*
In reference to Aspire R 11 (R3-131t):
1) how do I upgrade the capacity of the SSD? I tried looking for the SSD, but it doesn't appear to exist, so I'm thinking it is just integrated into the motherboard.
2) there is this small area/void next to the motherboard. The void is filled with a metal brace which can easily be removed. It looks like it was designed to allow for something to be put there. Can a SSD be placed there? And if so, how would I connect it to the motherboard?
3) can the CPU or GPU be overclocked? I understand that there is no fans, so it would have to be minor overclocking as to not overheat.
4) is there a way to increase cooling, whether that be via fan or heat sink?
5) aside from the SSD and RAM, is there anything else that can be upgraded?
This one tip will help you sleep better tonight
A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.