Computer Help forum

General discussion

As Cindi Haynes posted in SE forum, Happy Birthday Toni H.

Hope that you have many more and they get mentioned in these forums every year for many years due to the help you provide to us.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: As Cindi Haynes posted in SE forum, Happy Birthday Toni H.
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: As Cindi Haynes posted in SE forum, Happy Birthday Toni H.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) I SECOND THAT!!!

In reply to: As Cindi Haynes posted in SE forum, Happy Birthday Toni H.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Happy B-day Toni!

Collapse -
Happy Birthday, Toni

Don't party too much because we still need your help.

Collapse -
Thanks, Everybody

It was a nice day....installed a countertop in a new room I had built and started cleaning up the floor of stuff that needed to finally get into those base cupboards. All dancing around two new puppies (one is teacup size) that are nosey as all get-out and determined to trip me and get me down to their level.

TONI

Collapse -
Hi Toni, I hope

In reply to: Thanks, Everybody

your birthday was a nice one, hon
love
jt

Collapse -
Hey, guy

In reply to: Hi Toni, I hope

where have you been hiding? Haven't seen you around for quite a while, and it's nice to know you still are.

TONI

Collapse -
hither, thither

In reply to: Hey, guy

and yon. far and wide. cast upon the winds. and worn slam damn out. wish i could retire. send me your email to jedwtarver @ bellsouth.net
xoxo
jt

Collapse -
Hummmmm

Hope that you have many more

We can hope. Can't we?

and they get mentioned in these forums every year for many years due to the help you provide to us.

Nope! I can't agree with that. Even though mentioned as stated it's probably something our ''sunshine'' could do without and still manage the feat.

Have you ever figured by percentage how much younger you're getting and somebody else getting older?

Your child was born when you were twenty and now ten years later you're thirty: 33-1/3%; your child is now twenty and you are forty: 50%
Etc., etc.

Happy Birthday Toni.

Bill
Collapse -
This "Lady On Skates" loves you to death

In reply to: Hummmmm

....I've slowed down in the forums over the last couple of years with construction and remodeling and landscaping going on finally after so many years of waiting for it to become a reality. It's nearly winter now and for the first time in a couple of years, I actually have time on my hands and can get back to being more active in the forums....if the new project of scanning old pics to my harddrive to burn as slide shows for the kids doesn't take up as much time as I suspect it will. Getting older has a tendency to have more pics in the shoebox than I remember there were........

Hard to believe that Derek's first computer at 13 was what I played and learned with and found you and the rest of my mentors.....ten years later, he's got custom builds (from me) as does his wife Heather, has been in the Navy for over three years now, is sitting in Bahrain in the Persian Gulf with his fleet knocking on Iraq and Iran's doors, and doing his momma proud. Wish he was still here to take the trash to the road (I haven't seen a 'curb' in almost twenty years now) and ride that mower or at least do the weedwhacking for me.

You guys all taught me (God bless every one of you sweethearts), and I taught him....now he's 'playing' electronic warfare games for the military. I guess all those pc and video strategic games paid off. Can't ask for much better than that out of this old life.

TONI

Collapse -
I missed it!!

Sorry Toni, I missed your birthday.

I hope you had a good one.

Mark

Collapse -
Late to the party, but Happy belated Birthday Toni!

Best wishes!

-Lee

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.